Sunday, October 16, 2016

Reworked and Unposted InkTober Drawings













So far InkTober has been both fun and a bit frustrating. The thing that makes it frustrating is that I am not always comfortable with posting the drawings because I am trying really hard to come up with something interesting while deciding how to approach the drawing stylistically. Do I use a brush, pen? What kind of pen? Do I use dry brush, hatching, cross hatching? How complicated or simple do I want to make this drawing?






Once the drawing is uploaded on social media there is no
taking it back so I try to do the best I could with it. Sometimes I wind up doing more than one drawing on a day though for the most part I only post one. Then there are drawings that I rework as well as drawings that I never post.

Posted here are some of these drawings that were reworked or not posted.












1 comment:

  1. Good perspective on the process of doing art, Gil. Thanks for posting. I think all of us heave a sigh of relief when someone with skill says, "You know, some days it just doesn't work the way I want it to!"

    ReplyDelete