Thursday, September 15, 2016

Recent Sketches Done In Photoshop









After ignoring Photoshop for so long I've suddenly taken a liking to it. Maybe it was after looking at work done by other artist with the software that I was motivated to give it another go. Also I had purchased a bunch of Photoshop  brushes as mentioned in an earlier post.

I find it funny that what I like and I don't like about Photoshop are the same thing, it has a lot of tools. I like that it has so many options at the same time I like the simplicity of programs like Sketchbook Pro, ArtRage, or Rebelle.



These two sketches were done in Photoshop recently. I've also used Photoshop and a combination of Sketchbook Pro and Photoshop for some illustration images that I will post after they are published.

3 comments:

  1. Is Rebelle really a simple interface? I'm thinking more and more about that software.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as simple as Sketchbook Pro and not as complicated as ArtRage (IMO). I found that after looking over the manual that I downloaded from the Escape Motions website it was pretty easy to get the hang of the program.

      Delete
  2. Is Rebelle really a simple interface? I'm thinking more and more about that software.

    ReplyDelete