Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sketch Book Pro








I miss easel painting. I hate living in this really cramp apartment and having to work at a 9 to 5 to live in this box. Would be nice to have a studio and the time to work in it. There is enough space to work on watercolors, which is what I mostly do, but its my nature to switch media rather than work with just one medium all the time.




As I've said before, it helps to be able to work on my computer. I don't feel cramped by the lack of space, because there's just enough for my computer which is all I need. The time it takes to set up and clean up is shortened by just having to open the program and save the document. There is also a lot of different software to choose from and always new ones to try out. Right now I'm enjoying Sketchbook Pro. I like it because I can focus more on actually drawing and painting then trying to learn about how to use the software. Sketchbook Pro is so easy to use, so straight forward. The learning curve is as minimal as you can get.



The software allows me to switch mediums digitally so that I am either painting or drawing in  pencils, markers or with pen and ink. Its a wonderful tool.



1 comment: