Thursday, September 12, 2013

Digital Painting and Drawing







Continuing what I had mentioned in my last post I figure it is best to talk about what has kept me so busy these past few weeks. I have been asked by a publisher to write a how to book on digital painting. It will be a six chapter book. Four of the six chapters have been accepted and am currently waiting on acceptance of the final two.

The images on this post are some of the images used in the book. The one at top left will most likely be the cover and is one of the demonstrations in the book.

I look forward to the completion of this project. It has been fun, exiting and flattering and it has also kept me up late at night. The book is supposed to be available sometime in October. I will have more information about it then.

 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the project. I look forward to the announcement and I look forward to purchasing a copy for myself. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TL. The book should be out sometime in October.

      Delete