Monday, June 24, 2013

Watercolor Sketchbook






 
Been away for a short while because life has gotten really busy, in a good way. What is it that  has kept me so busy I will share at a later time once some things are finalized.

In the mean time work most go on. I have reserved late nights and early mornings to spend time in my sketchbook. I don't work very long at these, a couple of hours at night and one more in the morning. At some point I will get a break where I have more time, it helps me to paint every day until then. This way I can grow more comfortable and confident with my materials and the way I paint.    Paint until you feel physical strain- take a break and then paint some more. (Irwin Greenberg)  

These sketches were fun to do. I think that I would like to redo all of them though, especially the sketch on the right. I think that one would make a nice painting if I could paint it right.                           


                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment to my blog. And now it's time to post mine to yours!!

    I appreciate you posting this comment by Irwin Greenberg.

    What a privilege to have painted with him! I enjoy your work and am now following your blog.

    All the best,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete