Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Video And Digital Painting Done In Sketchbook Pro 6





At left is the title page for my the latest video I've posted on my YouTube channel. Bellow it is of course the image without the type.

I decided not to talk through this one and just paint. These images are done in Sketchbook Pro 6. The software is by far the easiest one I've used, (I have worked in Photoshop and Corel Painter as well as Illustrator and Gimp). It is just so much easier for me to find and adjust the tools and brushes in Sketchbook Pro so that I am able to work a lot faster than I do in the other programs.

I enjoy doing these video demo's. I would enjoy doing some in watercolor as well, or maybe an oil painting- when I have the proper set up to film something like that. In the mean time I've embedded the video bellow and invite you to visit my YouTube channel here for more video tutorials and demos.



No comments:

Post a Comment