Monday, April 8, 2013

Digital Painting Tutorial In Sketchbook Pro 6








I have been working in what is now my favorite graphics Software, sketchbook Pro 6. I’ve also been recording what I’ve been working on and posting it on my YouTube Channel.  I realize I hadn’t posted my latest video here although I did post the image.


Lately I’ve been posting tutorials using this program to demonstrate how I would draw and paint the face from life and imagination. In this video I discussed painting a face using my son Joshua as the model. I worked from a photo I took of him wearing a hooded shirt. I thought he might like that since it resembled a character in one of his favorite video games. I took several photos of him originally intending to do a watercolor. I choose one to do this video tutorial and hope to get to that watercolor soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment