Thursday, March 29, 2012

Some More Watercolor Studies For A Large Painting.






I am still at work on the watercolor I posted about last time. I made a line drawing on to a 22 x30” watercolor paper. 

When I finished I decided I wanted to add a few more figures to the composition. Once I decided on this I made some more studies during the week for the added figures as well as a study for a hand I was having trouble drawing. I am looking forward to spending the weekend on this painting.

 


 I painted this one in gouache some time back. I was going to include this in the watercolor but changed my mind latter because I ran out of space.


1 comment:

  1. nice work, There is so much character, I had a friend who was able to paint personality in his animal water colors. I'm taking a class. I have to make time to sketch and paint.

    ReplyDelete