Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Few Illustration's I've Done




Yesterday I got a packet from the Review and Herald. In it were two issues of Guide Magazine which contain several illustrations I had done for them. It was very nice to see the illustrations published.
I don’t get to do many illustrations, but every now and then I do get an assignment. Not enough to make a living off of yet, though I’m glad that I get repeat business.

This was the illustration used for the above cover of the
March 2011 issue of the magazine. It was also used as a
chapter illustration in the magazine.




Chapter Illustration for the same story above, 'Not Forgotten',
by Patti Emanuele.










This was one of my first illustration assignments.
Done for Bloomberg Market Magazine.


Another caricature for Bloomberg Market
Magazine


















No comments:

Post a Comment