Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Painting All Day Long

Thanks to my son being home from school this week for mid winter recess, (though I do not remember ever getting a notice about it), and my wife needing to go to an appointment I took the day off from work. So I painted all day long stopping to put together the videos I include in this post, playing some video games with my son and fixing his lunch, (my son is 9).
The sketch on the left is of a co-worker. I had planed to make a gouache portrait of a photo I took of him. I used the time I had today to make this sketch in Photoshop. it is this first video I include here.









This dinosaur concept sketch, also done in photoshop, was based on a pencil sketch I had done on my lunch hour the previous day. I wanted to show the Trex as a pack hunter.It is in two parts.



Part 1

Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment