Wednesday, January 26, 2011

When At A Lost For What To Do- Make A Caricature


David Letterman
 Every now and then, when I'm at a lost for what to do next I turn to caricature. Why? Because it's fun and it keeps me in paint. The only thing is that I always feel a little insecure when it comes to how well a likeness I got. The responses have been mostly positive though not 100%. Initially I did these to build up a portfolio after I got a few illustration assignments to do caricature. Now its one of the things I do as a bridge to other work, something to jump start creativity.






Imus




Oprah




Bill O'Rielly



Rosie O'Donnell



President Obama


1 comment:

  1. your artwork was featured in our post titled The Oprah Effect – Top 10 Oprah Artwork. Check it out at www.DesignAnimated.com

    DesignAnimated is a blog site that seeks to showcase inspiring CG, Design, Animation, Film, Motion Graphics and Visual Effects with the online community.

    ReplyDelete