Monday, October 18, 2010

Dinosaur Stories


When my oldest son got to be four years old I began to write and illustrate little stories for him. At the time he loved dinosaurs so I made up my characters based on that. I would print them up and let him take the copies with him. I loved that he liked the books and proudly wanted to carry them around with him.
The first stories I made up were the cute animal type, when he got older the stories became less cute and more witty.
The last one I did for him, (If I Had A Pet Dinosaur), I  did a lot of work on - I really thought I had something worth showing around, but I’m  not very good at  selling my ideas so other than some coworkers who purchased some copies and the ones my son owns not much was done with it.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment